I really enjoy motor cross because, it gives me the freedom to go fast and express myself. When I ride it feels like I can do anything I want. While riding nothing can get in my way, except for deer. In 2012 I hit a deer with my four wheeler and was thrown off. That's not all that happened though, I was crushed twice and bleeding very badly. It was about an hour later my dad found me laying in the middle of the field. I ended up in the hospital for eight hours. Even after all of that, it didn't stop me from riding. I still do it today and I want to become professional. I know it's gonna be hard and it's gonna hurt but, I'm willing to go through all of that to achieve my dreams.
1. Marshall Mathers - American rapper - What inspired you to become a rapper?
2. Vin Diesel - American Actor - How did you become an actor?
3. Martin Luther King Jr. - A black rights activist - How did it feel after you had accomplished such extravagant feat?
4. Jim Maurer(Baby Shark Song) - He is a person on YouTube that reenacted the baby shark song that some camps do. - Where did you learn the song and dance?
5. Micheal Jackson - Singer/songwriter - If it doesn't matter what color you are then, why did you change the color of your skin?
6. Robert Stanley Dyrdek - Professional American skater - What was your inspiration for Fantasy Factory?
7. Chad Kroeger - Lead vocalist for Nickleback, a Canadian rock band. When did you decide to "create" your band? 8. Vanilla Ice - Robert Matthew Van Winkle, best known by his stage name Vanilla Ice, is an American rapper. - When did you start rapping? 9. Mac Lethal - David McCleary Sheldon) is an American rapper and hip hop producer from the metropolitan area of Kansas City, Missouri - Was it easy to come up with your song for Darryal's Birthday? 10. Jeremy Wade - Star of River Monsters - When you first started were you scared, of what you might find?